Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday



Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

Anything that's different as I generally dislike the society we live in now, so many things are wrong. A world like in Delirium or Crossed is even worst I guess, but yet controlled in some way where ours is barely, I think anything much different I would enjoy for at least a little amount of time.  I've just started reading Across the Universe and I already love the life Elder has by working on a space ship, I haven't got to where Amy wakes up yet but how amazing would it be to be frozen and living 3 centuries longer so you could see another planet? Anything new and beautiful I would love, new experiences are just great.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! New follower here for the hop. I am not sure that I would choose a dystopian world to be real, I am a creature of confort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a good answer! I'd love to be on a colony ship to another planet too - just to be one of the first to set foot on a new world and explore it and be able to name everything! How wonderful would that be.

    (And I'm a new follower as well, Hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool answer! I loved Delirium but don't think I would want to be controlled so much!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. My choice is Fablehaven. The sanctuary for magical creatures (both good and evil) by the series written by Brandon Mull.

    New Follower
    Donna
    bookloversparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete