Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ghost blog.

Echo-Echo.

It's been quiet around here hasn't it?

I'm so sorry guys!

This is a really late blog explaining what been going on in my life. So on the 25th of August I received my GCSE results (and I reached my goal of no C's yay!) but I never told you guys! :O I'm sorry so in case you were wondering here is what I got:
4A* 3A 3B
A*'s in Art, DT Food technology, RE and English Media
A's in DT Graphics, Math and English language
B's in Science, Additional Science and Statistics (Science and graphs are my weaknesses)
ohh and passes in things like ICT.
which is not too bad right? We'll come back to that later...

Anyway so since then I've started college. I'm studying 4 A-Level subjects in college which are:
AS Fine art
AS Photography
AS Psychology
AS English lang and lit

so I'm pretty busy, not only with lessons but with frees in the middle of the day so I do nothing but still get home really late! (I'm always tired!!)

Hense the quietness around here, I feel really bad because this blog is quite young too, I don't think it can stand up on it's own yet! But there is still things going on like the 100 Followers giveaway where you can win OVERPROTECTED by Jennifer Laurens plus a overprotected tote bag which ends Friday so if you haven't entered go have a looksie it should be in the bar over here ----> (up a bit) (yea there)
also you'll see SECRET SANTA there, what you say? it's still September! well go have a gander and see what that's all about!

Anyway yes so I've had two and a half weeks and college and I'm kind of enjoying it, got pretty excited on Friday when my tutor gave me my predicted grades and mentioned Oxford and Cambridge University to me. I never thought about University before, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go, but now I have my heart set on getting to one of these two amazing Universities! It's a sky high goal but you know what I'm like with goals! So I'm gonna be working REALLY hard over the next two years to get there, I will try to keep you guys updated because I'm still writing and reading of course!


I need to attempt a proper In my Mailbox video, I will try tomorrow after college ok, because it has been like two months and I have a pile of books the height of me (not that tall) and I've bought ONE book in like a month!

So please be patient with me, I'm trying to juggle a lot of things at the moment, I'm also being moved to our second house (which I'm not happy about) so things are a bit crazy. But my silence does mean hard work and that's the only way I can get to where I wanna be right!

Dream big, I am!

Love you guys.
Mazz
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment